The Galway Model Y Motor
- Totally Enclosed 1/2 HP, 9000 RPM Motor
- Epoxy coated Steel Motor Housing
- Extra Heavy Duty varnish on all windings
- Interchangeable on all Galway Pumps
- Easy to repair – Replaceable parts include:
- Motor Brushes
- Motor Bearings
- Field Armature
The Galway Model Y Motor Drive is ideal for applications where a rugged sealed motor is needed, such as drum transfers in an industrial plating environment.
Materials of Construction:
- Totally enclosed motor and epoxy coated housing
- 12 foot grounded industrial cord and plug
- Sealed ball bearings
- Corrosion resistant motor cover
- Splash proof switch with clear PVC boot (supplied as either maintained or momentary contacts)
- 1/2 HP Permanent Magnet Motor
- Rectified Externally
- 8000 RPM free speed
- 115 V 60 Hz
- 7 amps
- Totally Enclosed, low maintenance.
- 12 foot grounded industrial cord.
- Sealed bearings.
- Sealed switch.
- External motor components are powder epoxy coated Steel and Aluminum, maximizing durability and corrosion resistance.
- Armature windings have extra heavy duty varnish insulation for use in corrosive environments.
- Totally enclosed
- externally rectified
- 1/2 Horsepower permanent magnet motor
- 8,000 RPM free speed 115/220 VAC, 60 Hz, 7 amp
- Intermittent Duty
All parts including brushes, armature, bearings, rectifier, switch and field are user replaceable.
1/2 HP and 8,000 RPM provides flow rates up to 25 gpm and a shutoff head of 20 ft. Pumps specific gravities up to 1.8 and viscosities up to 250 centipoise
- Drum and small tank transfers.
- Drum or small tank intermittent mixing
- Ideal for aggressive environments.
- 115 VAC or 220 VAC
- Maintained or Momentary Contact Switch
- In-line GFCI
- Adapts to any Galway 400 Series pump or mixer