The Galway S Motors
- 1/3 HP, 10,000 RPM GAST Air Motor, OR
- 1/2 HP, 6,000 RPM GAST Air Motor
- Compact, In-Line Filter and Lubricator
- Throttle valve
- Air Supply hose
- Interchangeable on all Galway Pumps
- Easy to maintain – user replaceable:
- Motor Bearings
The Galway Model S Air Drive Motor is ideal for continuous chemical transfers at relatively low (15 to 20 gpm) flowrates. This motor is renowned for its reliability.
- Materials of Contruction:
- In-line air filter supplied
- Air hose and quick-disconnect fitting
- quarter-turn air shutoff valve supplied
- Sealed ball bearings
- Mini Filter Regulator Lubricator (optional)
- 1/2 HP Gast® 1 UP Air Motor
- 6000 RPM
- Up to 90 psig air pressure supply
- Continuous Duty
- Simple Maintenance All Galway drives are interchangeable with any 400 Series Pump. Assembly is accomplished simply by hand-tight threading of the pump to the motor and the pump shaft to the motor shaft. For motors, the brushes, armature, bearings and switch are user replaceable.
- Excellent Reliability since motors and bearings are sealed. Motor housings are powder epoxy coated stell or aluminum.
- Performance Each of our drives is designed for a unique application. See our specifications and pump performance curves to match a drive to your needs.
- Warranty for a full year on materials and workmanship
CAUTION: Motors are not for use with flammable liquids
- Standard Equipment:
- Stainless Steel or brass ball shutoff valve
- In line air filter Lubricator with GAST approved lubricant
- 10 foot coiled air hose and muffler
1/3 HP GAST rotary vane air motor, 10,000 RPM free speed, 100 psig max supply pressure OR 1/2 HP GAST rotary vane air motor, 6,000 RPM free speed, 100 psig max supply pressure
All parts including motor rebuild kits and lubricant are available and easily replaced by user.
1/3 horsepower provides flow rates up to 15 gallons per minute and a shutoff head of 10 feet. 1/2 horsepower provides flow rates up to 17 gallons per minute and a shutoff head of 12 feet. Pumps specific gravities up to 1.6 and viscosities up to 200 centipoise.
- Drum and tank transfers.
- Drum or small tank mixing
- Pumping flammables (requires special grounding in accordance with Galway Specifications)
- Quick Disconnects available
- Grounding Kits for explosion proofing
- GAST approved lubricating oil available
- Adapts to any Galway 400 Series pump or mixer